What is the 13 Moon Calendar?
“The Thirteen Moon calendar is an evolutionary tool to assist humanity in the unprecedented act of uniting itself on one issue central to its complete well-being: time. The harmonic convergence of humanity on this one issue, combined with the inescapable order, perfection and simplicity of following the 13 Moon calendar will lift the species as a simultaneous whole into the galactic timing frequency of 13:20.”
The 13 Moon, 28-day calendar is a new standard of time for all people everywhere who desire a genuinely new world. If the calendar and time we follow is irregular, artificial and mechanized, so becomes our mind. As is our mind, so our world becomes, as is our world today: Irregular, artificial and mechanized. But if the calendar we follow is harmonic and in tune with natural cycles, so also will our mind become, and so we may return to a way of life more spiritual and in harmony with nature.
The 13 Moon calendar synchronizes solar and galactic cycles on July 26 correlating with the star Sirius. Each of the 13 moons has a power, action, and quality which define an annual program to synchronize our consciousness with the galactic cycles.
As a perfect measure of cosmic time, this calendar is actually a synchronometer, an instrument for measuring synchronicity. Followed daily, it gives us a new lens in which to perceive events. In the New Time, synchronicity is the norm. – Your Personal, yet all inspiring, Conscious Rebellion ! –
Calendar Reform and the Future of Civilization (Part 1)
Calendar Reform and the Future of Civilization by José Argüelles
Full article at:
Calendar Reform and the Future of Civilization (Part 2):
Calendar Reform and the Future of Civilization (Part 3) :
The Creator’s Calendar?
Calendar Reform and a Campaign for a New Time (Part 1):
Calendar Reform and a Campaign for a New Time (Part 2):
Calendar Reform and the Declaration of the First World Peace:
Time is of the Mind:
In the 13 Moon calendar the names of the 13 moons correspond to the thirteen galactic tones of creation. Each of the 13 moons is saturated with meaning and altogether they form a whole vision sequence of cosmic order. Each year also serves as a planetary service wavespell. Before we introduce the names of the thirteen moons, please consider the meanings of the 12 months of the Gregorian calendar:
- January is the God of the Doorway.
- February is an obscure reference to a type of entrails used in a form of divination.
- March is named after Mars, the God of War.
- April and May are named after obscure floral goddesses of the springtime.
- June is named after Juno, the wife of Jupiter.
- July is named after Julius Caesar.
- August is named after Augustus Caesar. August used to be the month called Sextile, which means 6, and Augustus Caesar figured that if Julius had a month named after him, then Augustus also wanted a month named after himself. So he changed Sextile to August and at that time it only had 30 days, February had 29, so he took the 29th day from February and added it to August so it would have 31 just like Julius did with July.
- September means 7 (“sept”) but is the ninth month.
- October means 8, but is the 10th month.
- November, which means 9, is the 11th month.
- December, the 12th month, means 10.
In the 13 Moon calendar, the meaning of each of the 13 moons corresponds to that particular number frequency having three key words. These numbers are known as the thirteen galactic tones of creation that together form the cosmology of movement. These 13 Moons can be put into the format of a wavespell:
- Moon 1: Magnetic Unify purpose Attract
- Moon 2: Lunar Polarize challenge Stabilize
- Moon 3: Electric Active service Bond
- Moon 4: Self-existing Define form Measure
- Moon 5: Overtone Empower radiance Command
- Moon 6: Rhythmic Organize equality Balance
- Moon 7: Resonant Channel attunement Inspire
- Moon 8: Galactic Harmonize integrity Model
- Moon 9: Solar Pulse intention Realize
- Moon 10: Planetary Perfect manifestation Produce
- Moon 11: Spectral Dissolve liberation Release
- Moon 12: Crystal Dedicate cooperation Universalize
- Moon 13: Cosmic Endure presence Transcend
Here are the full names and Gregorian dates of the 13 Moons:
1. Magnetic Bat Moon (July 26-August 22)
2. Lunar Scorpion Moon (August 23-September 19)
3. Electric Deer Moon (September 20-October 17)
4. Self-existing Owl Moon (October 18-November 14)
5. Overtone Peacock Moon (November 15-December 12)
6. Rhythmic Lizard Moon (December 13-January 9)
7. Resonant Monkey Moon (January 10-February 6)
8. Galactic Hawk Moon (February 7-March 6)
9. Solar Jaguar Moon (March 7-April 3)
10. Planetary Dog Moon (April 4-May 1)
11. Spectral Serpent Moon (May 2-May 29)
12. Crystal Rabbit Moon (May 30-June 26)
13. Cosmic Turtle Moon (June 27-July 24)
Day Out of Time (July 25)
- The coming new era on our planet has everything to do with a change of timing frequency. The 13 Moon-28-day calendar is a simple tool that helps us to raise our frequency and gives us a new lens to view both our day-to-day and planetary events.
Because both the Gregorian and 13 Moon calendars operate with 52 seven-day weeks annually (364 days), the 13 Moon calendar provides a perfect daily transition tool for hooking back up with the higher-dimensional order! It is simple to follow day-to-day as it is marked with the dates of the Gregorian calendar.
13 Moon Calendar – Simple Cycles
The 13 Moon calendar is comprised of elegantly simple cycles. Namely: The 7-day week and 28-day moon. Unlike the Gregorian calendar, the days of the moon (month) and the days of the week line up perfectly, week-to-week and moon-to-moon. This makes the 13 Moon/28-day calendar a perpetual calendar. Let’s go into detail and you’ll see what we mean.
This is the seven-day week, every week in the 13 Moon calendar is exactly the same,
a cycle of 7 days, which is also called a heptad.
Each moon (or month) on the 13 Moon calendar contains exactly four seven-day weeks or heptads. 7 x 4 = 28.
Each of the four weeks has a unique power:
Week 1: (Red) Knowledge Initiates View
Week 2: (White) Humility Refines Meditation
Week 3: (Blue) Patience Transforms Conduct
Week 4: (Yellow) Power Ripens Fruit Explore more:
Since the dawn of humanity, countless cultures around the world have held prophecies and tales foretelling a time when an epic final battle between the forces of light and dark, would destroy the earth; and where the victorious forces would be given the power to become the rulers over a new reality. And though to many, this battle may seem like the legendary stuff of stories, there are those who believe, that the final battle is upon us, and that Armageddon has indeed begun. However, it is essential here to understand that contrary to popular belief, Armageddon is not a battle that can be fought and won on the battlefields of Man, but rather, the true Armageddon, is a war that can only be won… within.